Bad Egg Sandwich FW Wood Cover
- Made in-house in Brighton, MI
- Plush protective interior
- Premium construction & embroidery
- Fits most 3+ woods
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices of bread
- Lettuce leaves
- Place the eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Drain the hot water and rinse the eggs under cold running water until they're cool enough to handle.
- Peel the eggs and place them in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Mash the eggs with a fork or a potato masher until they're in small pieces.
- Add the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, celery, and red onion to the mixing bowl with the eggs.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste, and stir everything together until it's evenly combined.
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster or on a griddle until they're lightly browned and crispy.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each of the toasted bread slices.
- Spoon the egg salad mixture onto two slices of bread, spreading it evenly.
- Top each egg salad-covered slice of bread with the remaining slices of bread to make two sandwiches.
- Serve and enjoy!
Optional: You can also add other ingredients to your egg salad, such as chopped pickles, herbs, or spices, to customize it to your taste.
*Limit one per customer